GInI Accreditation Center
In the interest of further advancing the practice of business innovation, GInI has established the GInI Accreditation Center (GInI-AC), under which GInI operates the formal GInI Accreditation Program.
The GInI Accreditation Program issues five different accreditations, each based on a specific type of assessment. The five accreditations are:
- Innovations – endorsed based on external application, as submitted by GInI AInAs.
- Innovation Labs – accredited based on external assessment, as conducted by GInI AInAs.
- Business incubators – accredited based on external assessment, as conducted by GInI AInAs.
- Accelerator Programs – accredited based on external assessment, as conducted by GInI AInAs.
- Innovation Training Programs – accredited based on direct application and internal review.
In each case, accreditation by GInI assures all affected stakeholders that these entities have been properly assessed and that their quality and scope, therefore, conform to GInI’s strict and demanding accreditation standards. No other organization in the world prescribes the same level of accreditation standard in the field of business innovation as does GInI. Accreditation by GInI is, therefore, the global standard of accreditation for each of these entities.
GInI remains fully committed to pursuing excellence and continuous improvement in the activities relating to the GInI Accreditation Center and the GInI Accreditation Program. The following pages and the guidebooks they each provide present the policies, procedures, and standards used to assess and accredit these entities.