GInI membership lets you become part of a very unique organization, a society dedicated to all the brilliant and innovative minds out there, a place that brings together people and ideas, and a lab to conceive, create, test, experiment, and succeed. Being a member gives you exclusive access to incredible networking opportunities and member-only roundtable events. You will constantly have access to all of GInI’s blogs, forums, articles, publications, and news relating to the field of innovation. You will also gain access to special pricing and discounts on GInI’s certifications, exams, events, renewals, publications, online assessment tools, and other resources. No other organization delivers the caliber of community and resources that GInI does.
- Membership will not be activated until full payment has been received in USD.
- Registered members will be notified by email of any outstanding fee and will have 30 days to make full payment.
- If full payment has not been received within those 30 days, your membership record will be set to inactive.
- If payment has been made by check, a copy of the voided check will be scanned and sent to the sender via email.
- If payment has been made by money order, the payment will be sent by courier at a cost to the sender.
- The surplus will be pro-rated to your membership so that your membership renewal date is extended accordingly.
- If a member requires GInI to return the surplus, GInI will process the payment within thirty days from the date the request was received.