On October 15th, GInI is co-sponsoring – together with ASQ’s Innovation Division and IEEE Region 2 – a very special one-day live virtual event focusing on “Intersectional Global Value”.
This live virtual event will feature numerous world-renowned speakers – including the following members of GInI’s Board of Advisors:
- Braden Kelley – Transforming Operational Excellence into Innovation Excellence
- Michael Graber – Purposeful Transformation: A Call-to-Action for Businesses
- Tammy Madsen – Enabling Innovation and Ecosystem Growth
- Dr. Bettina von Stamm – Innovation’s New Normal?
- Dr. Marc Sniukas – The Art of Opportunity – How to Design New Growth Businesses From Within
- Bryan Mattimore – Inventing Jobs That Don’t Yet Exist… As A Vehicle for Attracting and Retaining Talent
- Teresa Spangler – Breaking the Paradoxes to Innovate for Good
This event also features a Panel Discussion co-led by GInI’s Executive Director Anthony Mills and Tennessee Valley Authority’s Rebecca Mott on “Reimagining the Future of Business: Harnessing the Speed, Agility, and Creativity of Innovation”.
The event will also feature – as its 2021 Ambassador – Ms. Archi Marrapu representing the nonprofit organization STEMifyGirls.
You will not want to miss this incredibly high-value event.
Register today at: https://events.eply.com/ASQTCInnovationDay2021.
Learn more here: https://my.asq.org/communities/events/item/175/60/3108
- Date 16 May 2022